- The most diverse aerobics class
- The most gorgeous art dance
- The most popular professional dance
- Folk Dance Course Promotion
- Body and mind balance static lesson
Site 1 (length X width) = approximate (9.2mx10.6m)
Site 2 (length X width) = approximate (9.1mx10.6m)
Site 3 (length X width) = approximate (9.2mx11.7m)
- It is everyone’s responsibility to follow all the rules while using the center’s facilities in respect of the rights of all users.
- People with unstable blood pressure, diabetes, heart conditions, had meal within 1 hour before, in drunken state, in sleep-deprived state, under impact of medication or any other unfit health conditions are not allowed to participate in any paid-lessons.
- Only drinking water is allowed in the facility；other beverages including alcohol, and food, chewing beetle nuts or gum and smoking are not allowed in the place.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to have a physical checkup periodically so that your physician can suggest you the suitable types of exercises. For your personal health and safety reasons, please inform on-site instructor that you understand your health condition before you begin exercise in case you need assistance.
- Please follow class rules at all time, admission is not allowed 5 minutes after class has begun.
- Please wear appropriate exercise clothing and soft-sole athletic shoes and do not wear slippers, leather shoes, high-heels, clogs or other inappropriate shoes to enter the facility.
- Please notify the staff on site should you feel ill at anytime.
- Kids are not allowed to play in the room.
- Please pay attention and do not exceed the rental time. The facility is reserved for paid-users; anyone needs to register for the facility first before using it.
- Please register for any planned activities in the facility and do not use the facility at your own will.
- Please do not temper with audio and video equipment and also air conditioner, should you have any needs, please contact the staff.
- Please place any equipment which are rented or used back to their original positions after use.
- Equipment caused by misusage will be charged for compensation.
- Photography, videography, poster hanging, flag hanging, labeling and other such behaviors are not allowed unless approved by the center.
- Please keep a good sports spirit, avoid all physical contact.
- Please place all personal belongings in the open or coin lockers limited to the day. The center is not responsible for any lost items.
- The Center has the right to add and alter the rules accordingly with the announcement on site and staff explanation as overrule. The center reserves the right to prohibit use of the facility in concern to its environment and safety and is not responsible for reimbursement and compensation for violation to others caused by personal factor or not cooperating with the rules.
★Details of the"Shilin Sports Center Course/Ticket Card Management Method"
★Details of the"Site Rental and Month/Festival Ticket Management Methods of Taipei Shilin Sports Center"
- Please register before signing up (member profile login) to enroll in any course
- The experience of each series of single hall prices according to the latest news - after the experience can not be discounted registration fee
＊Course reservation and refund fee is limited to one time. Please refer to the counter announcement